3H Thymidine

Text farfor444 at netscape.net
Tue Jan 27 16:32:11 EST 2004

Hello All, i have a big problem using 3H Thymidine in cell culture of
lymphoblastoid cells. The growth of the cells is very inhibited with the
thymidine in the medium. this inhibition of growth seems more pronounced
when i put more 1 µci/ml of medium Versus 0.2 µci/ml.
Any explications for this observation? and if its possible, can you give
me some references which will help me to understand more this strange
world of thymidine :)
Thank you all,
David

--
David Baril, Cancerology Research Center, Hotel-Dieu de Québec, Laval
University

---