A Human Cytome Project ?

Peter Van Osta pvosta_NOSPAM at rommel_maia-scientific.com
Fri Jan 30 04:02:19 EST 2004

Hi,

As my original post on "A Human Cytome Project ?" on Monday  1 Dec 2003
seems to have generated quite a lot of interest in the scientific
community, I decided to put a copy with some expanation on my personal
website too:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pvosta/humcyt.htm

I hope to elucidate my ideas a bit more in the near future, but I am on a
tight schedule to get my professional work done, so it may take a while
before I can put something together for publication on my website.

Regards,

Peter Van Osta

To send me an email, remove the "_NOSPAM" and "ROMMEL_"