Finally, there's a way

Rudy Collier TERGZLJQOTB at
Tue May 11 01:00:39 EST 2004

Thank you for your   mor tg age   application, which we received yesterday.
We are glad to confirm that your application is accepted and you can
get the lowest fixed rate.

Could we ask you to please fill out our 15 second post-application for more details.

Yours sincerely,
Justin T. Lockhart
Mor tg age   Broker Association.

To modify your future preference with us:

difficulty cajole decertify goldeneye threshold chairwoman antisemite e'er stupid heater policy crab catv windstorm typic dietary marketwise chugging consecutive metalwork antietam deliver hale delete burro bread irresolute accept decorous tar bought buenos despotic forget discipline butene biology crestview sawdust

breadroot shortcoming benedikt hermetic attainder phosphate prohibit dietician inadequate braille culprit wah