Shopping for [mortgages] made easy

Ashlee Mansfield jjnnt at mail2Steve.com
Wed May 12 02:34:25 EST 2004

Thank you for your   mor tg age   application, which we received yesterday.
We are glad to confirm that your application is accepted and you can
get the lowest fixed rate.

Could we ask you to please fill out our 15 second post-application for more details.

http://chasethesavings.com/?partid=saving

Yours sincerely,
Justin T. Lockhart
Mor tg age   Broker Association.

To modify your future preference with us:
http://chasethesavings.com/st.html

asocial twofold pr profess camel babylonian quahog axes trouser passport venetian mclaughlin lutz deuce takeover textile cessation gratuitous austere nash custodian needle
---