Personal

cheung54pui cheung54pui at correo.terra.com.pa
Thu Sep 23 04:13:28 EST 2004

FROM: CHEUNG PUI

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Cheung Pui
director of operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I have
an obscured business suggestion for you.

Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Major Fadi Bassem
who was with the Iraqi forces and also business man made
a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a
value of Twenty Four millions Five Hundred Thousand
United State Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity
several notice was sent to him, even during the war

---