[Cell-biology] Re: suggestions for new PAGE apparatus

Jayakumar, R R.Jayakumar at roswellpark.org
Fri Aug 5 12:35:18 EST 2005

Try out the Hoefer website for more details

http://www.hoeferinc.com/static_products.asp?page=54 . The mightly small
gel aparatuses use alumina plates for heat exchange.  I have used this
apparatus couple of years back. The only problem is that the alumina
plates tend to crack very easily and they are costly to replace.  But
they give great resolutions.

best of luck

Jayakmar