please post

Samuel A. Lee, MD Samuel.Lee at yale.edu
Thu Feb 3 15:08:25 EST 2005

Dear Moderator,

I would greatly appreciate it if you would post the following:

Post-doctoral position available
Molecular Fungal Pathogenesis

Infectious Diseases laboratory at the University of Texas Health
Sciences Center at San Antonio seeks post-doctoral fellow to study
Candida fungal pathogenesis using molecular biology, cell biology,
genomic, and proteomic approaches as part of an active mycology
research group.  Our laboratory is studying the secretion of
virulence-associated proteins in C. albicans, identification of novel
secretory proteins involved in pathogenesis, and novel markers of
invasive fungal infections.

Ph.D in biological sciences and a strong research background,
preferably with yeast cell biology and/or functional genomics, is
required. The San Antonio Center for Medical Mycology is a
collaborative group of more than 11 investigators with a diverse and
broad expertise in mycology and more than $16 million in active
support.  UTHSCA and the Audie Murphy VA Medical Center is an equal
opportunity employer.

Please email: Samuel.Lee at yale.edu for more information.

--
Samuel A. Lee, MD