ADMINISTRATIVE NOTICE!

THEROYALGAMESLOTTERY_UK info_winningnotfification2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 18 10:51:00 EST 2005

THE ROYAL GAMES LOTTERY
UK HEAD OFFICE
10 Cabot Square
London H146QR,UK.
ENGLAND.

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to announce you as one of the 3 lucky winners in the ROYAL GAMES LOTTERY draw held on 7th of February. All 3 winning addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 5,000,000 international emails. Your email address emerged alongside 2 others as a 3rd category winner in this month's draw.

Consequently,you have therefore been approved for a
total pay out of £2,000,000 Pounds ( Two million
pounds) only. The following particulars are attached
to your lotto payment order:

(i)   Winning numbers:      09, 10, 25, 33, 42, 45
(ii)  Email ticket number:  273-1-3221
(iii) Lotto batch number:   RG-916
(iv)  File Ref. number:     BT-512-7

Please contact the underlisted claims officer as soon as possible for the immediate release of your winnings:

Mr.Steve Henman
Claims Department Manager
BOND TRUST LIMITED.
Email: claimsdepartment at bondtrustltd.net
Tel/Fax: +44 7005804427

Once again on behalf of all our staff, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sincerely,

Martin Gardner
Promotions Manager
Tel: +44 7040118013
Fax: +44 7005805159
N.B:
1.All claims are nullified after 10 working days from today.
2.Your Ref number must be in all your mails with the claims officer.
3.Do inform the claims officer of any change of names or addresses.
4.All winners under the age of 18 are automatically dis-qualified.
5.Please do not reply to this email. Contact your claims agent.

The Royal Games Lottery Awards is proudly sponsored by financialCorp's,the royal group and a conglomeration of other international IT companies. ROYAL GAMES internet draw is held monthly, and is organized to encourage the use of the internet and computers worldwide. We are proud to say that over 200 Million Pounds are won annually in more than 150 countries worldwide.