A framework for Cytome exploration

GTO gregor_o at NOSPAMyahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 19:53:59 EST 2005

May I inquire if it might be possible to summarize your questions with a
slightly shorter expose? I am not familiar with the concept of reviewing
entire articles posted as a single newsgroup message. Especially the
paragraph about "Copyright notice and disclaimer" appears a little long. No?

Maybe I am just missing the point of your inquiry.

Gregor

news:pan.2005.01.18.15.44.33.226234 at _NO_SPAM_cs.com...