From Edward Williams

edward williams edwardwill at zwallet.com
Fri Jan 21 11:33:32 EST 2005

>From Edward Williams

 Dear,

 It's my pleasure to acquaint you with this proposal for financial and
 business assistance.I know my message will come to you as a surprise.

 Don't worry I was totally convinced to write you in reference to the
 transfer of US$11.5M to your account for onward investment ( Hotel
 industries and estate building management) in your country.

 Please,if you are interested,Email me so that I can give you more
 information.

 Remain bless while expecting your prompt co-operation.

 Regard's,
 Edward Williams