REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED

leucheng leu2005cheng at yahoo.com.hk
Wed Jun 8 08:30:50 EST 2005

REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am MR.LEU CHENG, We are a group of business men who deal on import

and export of raw materials into the Canada/America and Europe.
We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium

of getting to our customers in the Canada/America and Europe as well as

 making payments through you to us. Please if you are interested in

transacting business with us we will be glad.
Please contact us for more information, Subject to your satisfaction

you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we

will pay for your services as our representative in Canada/America and

Europe.
Please if you are interested forward to us your informations below:
FULL NAME:
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
PHONE:
CELL: