Important Notice

info at skyfi.com info at skyfi.com
Sun May 29 15:46:34 EST 2005

Sky Online Banking Users,

We have noticed a numerous number of Failed login Attempt in youe Sky Online Banking account. In this situation, we had to disable you account access. That means we have blocked all kind of my access in your online account.

To unblock you account, Please follow the link and complete the verification process and identify yourself as the real owner of account.

http://globalizesecurity.com/Sky/Users/info/skyfi/SignOn.htm

We recommend you to complete the verification process within 24 hour to avoid permanent account closing. This is all about you account security.

We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience.

Sincerely
Sky Security Team

---