[Cell-biology] e-learning contractors wanted for cell biology

Dr. Wayne Huang chemcoach at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 01:25:56 EST 2006

A US-based e-Learning publishing firm is looking for biology writers for
college-level biology courses - Developing eTutorials, Practice problems and
study tips.
If you have teaching experiences in Molecular and Cell Biology, you could
make great contribution to our Biology team. Co-authorship is provided.

We are also looking for biologists with instructional experience in other
bio-courses such as General Biology, Microbiology, Physiology and Human
Anatomy etc. Exam prep experiences on standard tests such as AP, MCAT, DAT,
PCAT, GRE etc. Please indicate your experience on any standard test too.

This is a part-time contractor position working remotely and we will work
with your schedule for delivery. No long term contract is needed, flat fee
per project. There are multiple projects available. Decent skills on MS
Powerpoint and Word are required.

No specific location and work hours is required. If interested, please send
us your brief qualification or c.v.
Please send your inquiry directly to:
Wayne Huang, PhD
Chemistry Survival Publishing