[Cell-biology] positions available in cell biology/immunology

sanjay kumar via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by ksanjay_01 At yahoo.co.in)
Fri Dec 1 06:10:12 EST 2006

I have attached my resume for the PDFin the Department of Cell Biology. I am going to complete my Ph.D thesis as early possible as early. I am interested in the position if I am able for that position. Thanking you
  Sanjay Kumar
  Department of Botany
  Banaras Hindu University
  Varanasi 221005