[Cell-biology] Re: Cytoplasmic marker enzyme (Plant)

Satoru Uzawa via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by satoru_uNospam At berkeley.edu)
Wed Dec 6 17:47:38 EST 2006

Did anybody respond to your query??

I just wanted to hear how you would think about argininosuccinate lyase as a
marker for cytoplasm in plants.  You can assay argininosuccinate lyase
spectrometrically, too (no simple, though).  In contrast, ornithine
carbamoyltransferase may be used as a plastid marker which has an easy
spectrometric assay.

Just few thoughts.

Good luck!

Satoru Uzawa