[Cell-biology] Dansyl-phe-ala-arg

Justo.Escobar at uv.es Justo.Escobar at uv.es
Mon Jul 24 12:49:03 EST 2006

Hello, My name is Javier Escobar, I´m a spanish phD student at the
departament of phisiology of the University of Valencia, and I need
use a substrate for Carboxipeptidase E wich is the Dansyl-phe-ala-arg,
but I haven´t found it avalaible anywhere yet, I have just seen your
request from 1997 asking if somebody knew where to buy it, so I would
like to ask you the same question, do you know where in the world I
could buy Carboxypeptidase E substrates, specially Dansyl-phe-ala-arg.
THANKYOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE AND HOPEFULLY YOU COULD HELP ME