[Cell-biology] finding antibody against FSH receptor

Graciela Pedrana gpedrana at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 20:24:23 EST 2006

I need information about antibody against FSH receptor
I have samples already fixed in paraformaldehide, and
I need to detect FSH receptor, to detect by flow
citometry and count cells, so 
I need the  fluoresent antibodies

Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 

More information about the Cellbiol mailing list