[Cell-biology] arachidonic acid pathway poster

Höft Birgit B.Hoeft at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Wed May 10 03:32:00 EST 2006

xiaokezh at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu
I would like to find a color poster about intracellular arachidonic acid
metabolic pathway, including all enzymes and inhibitors involved in each step.
Does anyone know which company make such poster? please e-mail to me about
relative information. Thank you.

Hi,

I just saw this email in the internet. I know, it is a long time ago. ....but now I am interested in the same thing and that's why I wondered if you found back then a colored poster with all enzymes etc.?

It would be very kind if you answer me.

Thank you!!!

Birgit