[Cell-biology] Re: Research inquiry

Bob bbx107.XYZ at excite.XYZ.com
Tue May 16 20:32:45 EST 2006

On Mon, 15 May 2006 06:12:20 +0100 (BST), Puja Kumari
<pujak10 at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

>dear sir
>Berkely Antibody Conpamy,
>Richmond , USA
>
>I want to know about distributors of Berkeley Antibody
>Company (BAbCO) in India. As i am urgently loking for
>an antibody required for my research work.
>Please tell how can i buy products available with you.

Babco -- a wonderful success story here -- was bought out by CRP:
http://www.crpinc.com/

More specifically, look at their page of worldwide distributors:
http://store.crpinc.com/distributors.aspx
I don't see one listed for India, but you can look it over and decide
how to proceed. Email one office or another, and see what you can work
out with them.

bob