[Cell-biology] Inexplicable death of insect Sf9 cells in tissue culture

zdemyt via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by dem859 At verizon.net)
Tue Nov 14 23:27:33 EST 2006

I am experiencing the same problem .... did you find a solution??

I am in Cambridge MA.... perhaps we are buying from the same distributor???

It looks like a viral infection to me.  Mycoplasma PCR testing showed no

mycoplasma contamination

Would appreciate hearing about your experience and hopefully a solution.

I did order new cells from a distributor in Ca.... hopefully, that will be
the end of our nightmare.

Thank you!