[Cell-biology] Anti-AR Antibodies for ChIP

eisold from hytti.uku.fi via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by eisold from hytti.uku.fi)
Wed Oct 25 05:50:40 EST 2006

Hello,

I am looking for someone, who has some kind of experience with antibodies
against human androgen receptor used for ChIP. I know that there are great
databases and suppliers for Anti-AR antibodies out there, actually I failed to
find any ChIP grade antibody.

So can anyone recommend me a antibody which works for this purpose even though
it's not officially declared ChIP grade?

Thanks a lot already in advance!

Michael Eisold