[Cell-biology] About 32D cells

alberte from techunix.technion.ac.il via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by alberte from techunix.technion.ac.il)
Tue Apr 10 09:07:07 EST 2007

Hello Gabriele, I'm Elinor from the technion, i saw your question about those
cells transfection on this site while i was asking the same question myself, i
wondered if you got any answer.
I tried to trasfect 32D cells with viral fluid that i produced from 293FT cells,
and i did it the same way i did with Raw cells, but it didnt work at all.
I will be very happy if you could help me.
Elinor