[Cell-biology] Antibody, antigen & assay sources

Linscott's Directory via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by linsdir At sbcglobal.net)
Tue Jan 2 19:21:58 EST 2007

If you need to locate sources for antibodies or other reagents, please try
our completely free resource: Linscott's Directory of Immunological &
Biological Reagents. We currently have more than 185,000 different listings
in our antibody section, and more than 75,000 listings of other products and
services available from nearly 400 different commercial and governmental
sources worldwide, and more are being added each week. And we have no
extraneous advertising or annoying popups; just a great easy-to-search
database designed to facilitate research. Check it out and pass the word:
www.linscottsdirectory.com