[Cell-biology] Re: Protocol book for immunofluorescence microscropy?

Dr Engelbert Buxbaum via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by engelbert_buxbaum At hotmail.com)
Sat Jan 13 13:00:14 EST 2007

Peter Frank wrote:

> Hi,
> Can anyone recommend a good protocol book for immunofluorescence
> microscopy and immunohistochemistry? It seems like there aren't many
> of that type.

For anything related to antibodies, the following is my first stop:

        AUTHOR= {E. Harlow and D. Lane},
        TITLE= {Antibodies --- A Laboratory Manual},
        YEAR= {1988},
        PUBLISHER= {Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press},
        ADDRESS= {Cold Spring Harbor},
        LANGUAGE= {engl}