[Cell-biology] TUNEL assay Protocol

Garcia, Claudia via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by Garcia At vision.wustl.edu)
Wed Jan 31 18:01:20 EST 2007

Hello,

I am looking for a protocol for the TUNEL assay. We do a lot of TUNEL
staining on paraffin embedded sections and it gets very expensive using
the commercially available kits. Does anyone  have experience doing
TUNEL staining without using a kit? Or can you recommend a protocol?
Thanks.

Claudia

Claudia M. Garcia, PhD
Senior Scientist
Dept. of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
Campus box 8096,  660 S. Euclid Ave
St. Louis, MO 63110
Phone 314-747-1588
Fax 314-747-1405