[Cell-biology] PC12 cell death assays

Mary Verghese via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by mverghese from comentis.com)
Mon Jul 9 18:15:34 EST 2007

Hi,

I would like to get in touch with somebody who has had experience with
NGF induced differentiation of PC12 cells.

I would appreciate if you could reply to this email.

Thanks

Mary

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone (650-869-7600) or delete this message immediately. Thank you.