[Cell-biology] Floating Cell Clusters

Terence Tak Him Cheng via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by h0238969 from gmail.com)
Thu Jul 12 04:59:13 EST 2007

In my case, cells that are dead or clumped due to inadequate trypsin
processing will cluster and float.
One of my colleagues is working on adipocyte, and that is easily afloat due
to the presence of lipid.

I am working on a H19-7 hippocamppal neuron culture.