[Cell-biology] annexin/7-AAD-staining

Koschutnig Karin via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by karin.koschutnig from univie.ac.at)
Thu Jun 7 08:49:07 EST 2007

I have problems using the apoptosis kit ( BD Biosciences). Last week I got quite strange pictures. It looks as if I have 2 populations in the UR- window. I contacted our technican and she thought that the compensation is wrong. But today I checked the whole configuration and everything seems to be ok, when I use annexinv or 7 AAD alone. But together it looks strange.  I have attached you some pictures. (cells ( Hepg2) were treated with different oxysterols)
If anybody could help me, this wouls be wonderful. I really start feeling desperate...

best regards, Karin Koschutnig