[Cell-biology] doubling time of cell culture

Bansal, Rekha (NMT-Discovery) via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by rekha from novelmed.com)
Thu Mar 15 11:52:52 EST 2007

Does anyone know if we want to label T lymphocytes what markers do we use
for flow.

Rekha Bansal, Ph.D.
Director Discovery Research
NovelMed Therapeutics, Inc.