[Cell-biology] Maytansine

Brian Kelly via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by brian.kelly from starpharma.com)
Sun Jan 13 20:19:21 EST 2008

Hi Jan, I noticed a thread on the web, where you were looking for some
maytansine (back in 2006). Did you happen to find a source? I'm quite keen
on tracking some down, if possible...

Thanks

Brian

Dr Brian Kelly
Research Manager

Starpharma Pty Limited
Baker Building
Commercial Road
Prahran Vic 3181 Australia
Postal Address: PO Box 6535
St Kilda Road Central
Vic 8008 Australia

Phone +61 (0)3 8532 2719

Mobile +61 0425734202
Fax: +61 (0)3 9510 5955
E-mail: brian.kelly from starpharma.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.