[Cell-biology] Announcement - New Program for Flow Cytometry Analysis

dk via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by sales from kanecki.com)
Thu May 1 12:28:47 EST 2008

My company has developed a new flow cytometry program that works with
BD, Coulter/Ortho, and Partec sample files. A free version is
available at:

and is distributed under the GNU Public License 3.0.

We believe in open standards.

David Kanecki, MBA, ACS, Bio. Sci.
Kanecki Associates, Inc.

My background in medical research includes working as a researcher at
the Milwaukee Medical Research park from 1989-1993. Also, I am
certified in flow cytometry, cellular biology, and immunology by BD
and the National Flow Cytometry Resource. At the Milwaukee Medical
Research Park, I managed a $10 M laboratory and was part of the team
that established a program project grant. Currently, I work on medical
research and medical software at my own company, Kanecki Associates,