[Cell-biology] Announcement - New Program for Flow Cytometry Analysis

dk via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by sales from kanecki.com)
Thu May 1 12:28:47 EST 2008

Hi,

My company has developed a new flow cytometry program that works with
BD, Coulter/Ortho, and Partec sample files. A free version is
available at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/kflowcytometryq

and is distributed under the GNU Public License 3.0.

We believe in open standards.

Sincerely,

David Kanecki, MBA, ACS, Bio. Sci.
President
Kanecki Associates, Inc.
www.kanecki.com

P.S:

My background in medical research includes working as a researcher at
the Milwaukee Medical Research park from 1989-1993. Also, I am
certified in flow cytometry, cellular biology, and immunology by BD
and the National Flow Cytometry Resource. At the Milwaukee Medical
Research Park, I managed a $10 M laboratory and was part of the team
that established a program project grant. Currently, I work on medical
research and medical software at my own company, Kanecki Associates,
Inc.