[Cell-biology] Murine mtDNA

Jana Jandova via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by jjandova from azcc.arizona.edu)
Thu Oct 9 11:28:02 EST 2008

Hi Michael,

I was wondering whether you found the program that will find the restriction sites of mouse mtDNA. I was able to find only the sequence but not the map.
If you can help me it would be great.

Thank you very much!!!

Jana

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.