[Cell-biology] Mycoplasma Infection in Tissue Culture

Fisher, Susan via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by sfisher from Exchange.FULLERTON.EDU)
Wed Apr 22 18:27:37 EST 2009

Dear Dr. McKay,
I just read your 1998 message regarding a mycoplasma infection.  You asked if you could have infected your tissue culture.  I am now curious - could the mycoplasma infection in the tissue culture have infected you?
I look forward to your response.

Sue Fisher
Radiation & Biosafety Officer
California State University, Fullerton
800 N. State College Blvd., Fullerton, CA  92831
PH: 714-278-2507

It's spring cleaning time again and the safety office can lend a helping hand.  Visit http://ehis.fullerton.edu/Publications/EHISWaste.pdf to learn how to properly dispose of hazardous and non-hazardous materials in your workplace.

Attention: Cal State Fullerton's area code is changing soon! Beginning Saturday, May 30, 2009, all Fullerton and Irvine campus phone and fax numbers will begin with 657-278 followed by the current extension number.