[Cell-biology] need your help

bhawana from chembiotek.com via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by bhawana from chembiotek.com)
Thu Aug 13 06:01:43 EST 2009

Hi,

This is Dr Bhawana Gupta from India. I want to do transfection in floating
cells either in U937 or in HL60. I procured Fugene hd from Roche. Do you
have any experience of tranfecting floating cells and making stable cell
lines. I couldn't get any specific protocol regarding selection of these
tranfected floating cells and how to separate live cells from dead once,
because we can not spin such a lower no of cells during selection. If you
have related knowledge, please share with me. I am in acute need.

Thanks & Best Regards

Dr. Bhawana Gupta
M.V.Sc.

DISCLAIMER: The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. All mails and attachments are scanned for all known viruses at the time of transmission. However, please scan the mail and attachments for viruses before opening or downloading from this transmission. We will not accept any liability for damages through virus. If you are not the intended recipient or received this message by mistake, please notify the sender by E-mail & delete the message from the system.