[Cell-biology] Request to review my paper

jitesh dundas via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by jbdundas from gmail.com)
Thu Dec 24 08:27:26 EST 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have written this paper which I need some expert reviewers to review and
give me their honest feedback.

1) I want to know if this paper is ready for submission. If not, what are
the changes or specific additions that I should make to make it suitable for
2) I want to know if this is a good paper and worth submitting.
3) I am about to submit this paper to an international journal and need some
experts to be reviewers for the same.

Please let me know if any of you experts here could help me out with this

I am looking for an honest feedback as this paper is very radical and
speculative in nature.

I request your reply.

Jitesh Dundas