[Cell-biology] Request to review my paper

Jayakumar, R via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by R.Jayakumar from roswellpark.org)
Thu Dec 24 13:59:44 EST 2009

 Hi  Jitesh.. I think your attachment did not come through.  You cannot send attachments to a newsgroup.  It gets filtered out.
Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: cellbiol-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu [mailto:cellbiol-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] On Behalf Of jitesh dundas
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2009 8:27 AM
To: Cellbiol from magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Subject: [Cell-biology] Request to review my paper

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have written this paper which I need some expert reviewers to review and give me their honest feedback.

1) I want to know if this paper is ready for submission. If not, what are the changes or specific additions that I should make to make it suitable for that.
2) I want to know if this is a good paper and worth submitting.
3) I am about to submit this paper to an international journal and need some experts to be reviewers for the same.

Please let me know if any of you experts here could help me out with this paper.

I am looking for an honest feedback as this paper is very radical and speculative in nature.

I request your reply.

Regards,
Jitesh Dundas