[Cell-biology] Radiosensitive cell lines

Nima Mohaghegh via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by nima.mhg from gmail.com)
Tue Jan 6 08:53:54 EST 2009

Dear Professor COLOSETTI;

Hi & Happy new year,

Searching for  radioresistant head & neck cell lines in Google, I saw your

Radiosensitive cell lines

es&In-Reply-To=> colo at nancy.fnclcc.fr
Tue Mar 26 08:43:59 EST 1996

We are working on radiosensitive and radioresistant head and neck tumors
and looking for such radiosensitive cell lines(SF2 < 0,5). Could it be
possible to get such cell lines ?
Thanking you in advance. Christophe.
So, I was wondering if I could profit from your invaluable advices about the
best way to find the appropriate radioresistant cell lines? I mean something
like databases or sites with information about Radio-resistency/-sensitivity
of cell lines.
Best Regards
Nima Mohaghegh
Pharm D. & Ph.D. student of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
Pasteur Institute of Iran