[Cell-biology] (no subject)

Giuseppina Simone via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by gsimone from MIT.EDU)
Wed Jan 21 12:04:35 EST 2009

Hi,
  my name is Giuseppina Simone and I work at HST- MIT in Cambridge (MA). For my
research I need to conjugate some Poly styrene beads with the cells and after
the incubation analyse the sample.
I ' d like to avoid the centrifuge and so I need to analyse a high volume of
cells. Actually, I' m looking for a hemocytometer chip that can help me in this
step. Could you support me? I see that the you commercialize this product, might
you furnish a small sample of these device in order to check that they work well
for my application?
Thank you a lot,
  Giuseppina Simone

--