[Cell-biology] Call for Papers

animal biology via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by jcab.journal from gmail.com)
Wed Jun 3 04:32:41 EST 2009

*Journal of Cell and Animal Biology*

www.academicjournals.org/JCAB

Paper

Dear Colleague,

*Introducing =91Journal of Cell and Animal Biology (JCAB)=92*

The Journal of Cell and Animal Biology (JCAB) publishes high-quality
solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of cell and
animal biology.  The following types of papers are considered for
publication:

=B7         Original articles in basic and applied research.

=B7         Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.

Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s)
within four weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normall=
be published in the next issue.

Instruction for authors and other details are available on our website
www.academicjournals.org/JCAB. Prospective authors should send their
manuscript(s) to jcab.acadjourn from gmail.com or jcab_academicjournals from yahoo.co=

*Open Access*

One key request of researchers across the world is unrestricted access to
research publications. JCAB is fully committed Open Access Initiative by
providing free access to all articles (both abstract and full PDF text) as
soon as they are published. We ask you to support this initiative by
publishing your papers in this journal.

*Publication Alert*

We will be glad to send you a publication alert showing the table of conten=
with link to the various abstracts and full PDF text of articles published
in each issue. Kindly send us an email if you will like to receive
publication alert.

Best regards,

*Dr. Mohammed Nahmoud,*

Editor

Journal of Cell and Animal Biology (JCAB)

E-mail:  jcab.acadjourn from gmail.com <%20jcab.acadjourn from gmail.com>

http://www.academicjournals.org/JCAB