[Cell-biology] Re: TDGA..where to get it?&In-Reply-To=

group via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by sviswanadha from gmail.com)
Sat May 30 05:29:25 EST 2009

Hey Carole:
Hope you are doing good. I guess TGDA is probably the same as methyl
palmoxirate. Can be obtained from R.W. Johnson Pharmaceutical research


On Apr 29, 8:02 pm, "Carole Sztalryd-Woodle"
<cszta... from grecc.umaryland.edu> wrote:
> I am also looking for it, did you get any answers?
> Carole Sztalryd
> Assistant Professor of Medicine
> Division of Endocrinology
> HH room 445A
> 650 West Redwwod Street
> Baltimore MD 21201
> (office) 1-410-706-4047
> (lab) 1-410-706-3505 or 3594
> Confidentiality Statement:
> This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
>  Carole Sztalryd-Woodle1.vcf
> < 1KViewDownload

More information about the Cellbiol mailing list