[Cell-biology] Re: TDGA..where to get it?&In-Reply-To=

group via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by sviswanadha from gmail.com)
Sat May 30 05:29:25 EST 2009

Hey Carole:
Hope you are doing good. I guess TGDA is probably the same as methyl
palmoxirate. Can be obtained from R.W. Johnson Pharmaceutical research
Institute.

Regards,
Srikant