[Cell-biology] Request For Help

Jayakumar, R via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by R.Jayakumar from roswellpark.org)
Mon Sep 14 12:42:24 EST 2009

Dear Jitesh
    Your question is very vague.  you need to be more specific.  What is "thinking capabilities" of cell organelles and what kind of organisms are you planning to study?  And what are the "tests" or experiments you have in mind?  Please elaborate.

Jay

________________________________
From: cellbiol-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu [cellbiol-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] On Behalf Of jitesh dundas [jbdundas from gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 5:43 AM
To: cellbiol from magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Subject: [Cell-biology] Request For Help

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am studying the cell organelles in uni-cellular & multi-cellular
organisms for their thinking capabilities.I have some tests to perform
& I would appreciate if some expert in (cell-biology) could help me in
providing experimental data for these tests.

The tests are very basic & may have been already done. I open to some
suggestions on any new experiments for my research..

Please let me know if you need anything else from my side.

Regards,
Jitesh Dundas
http://jiteshbdundas.blogspot.com<http://jiteshbdundas.blogspot.com/>