[Cell-biology] WS1

Zareen Amtul via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by zamtul from uwo.ca)
Mon Sep 21 13:01:42 EST 2009

Hi Marie,

Do you still have the problem with these cells. Did you buy it from ATCC. Is it CRL-2029?

Thanks.

Zareen

[Cell-biology] WS1 cells
Kirchner, Marieluise Marieluise_Kirchner at hms.harvard.edu
Tue May 16 18:03:16 EST 2006

I received recently WS1 human fibroblast cells and I am trying to  culture them. But it seems that they are not growing very well (close to  "not at all") in my hands.     Does maybe somebody has some experiences with this cell line and can  give me some suggestions how to culture them? That would be very  helpful.         Thanks         Marie    -------------- next part --------------  An HTML attachment was scrubbed...  URL: http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/cellbiol/attachments/20060516/cab17cda/attachment.html