[Cell-biology] Bioclues.org - Looking for Students/Woman/Mentors to Join Us

jitesh dundas via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by jbdundas from gmail.com)
Sun Aug 15 09:36:23 EST 2010

Dear All,

Bioclues (www.biolcues.org) is an online community dedicated to the
development and progress of Bioinformatics and related biological
disciplines in India and the world. We are a virtual organization with
more than 20 members ( and growing) who are involved in:-
1) Virtual Projects under the guidance of mentors from bioclues.org
2) Online conferences and meetings e.g. Inbix 10 .
3) Connecting and advising students and experts in doing their work
and research interests in biological fields.

We have a very good group comprising of well-known scientists and
academicians who are dedicated to the progress of Bioclues.org...

We are now looking for students to join our community as student
members to undertake research projects and other activities. Students
will also gain the advise and guidance of able mentors at Bioclues.
Experts who can spare some time besides their bus schedule and take up
some kind of mentorship and/or research work are most welcome..We also
have a woman's club for fostering growth amongst woman for this field.

We are affiliated with a number of well-known organizations and
companies too.  Several activities like projects, competitions, and
scholarships are being reviewed for members.

Please visit our website www.bioclues.org for further details. In
order to become a member, please send us an email with your CV and
research interests, clearlyt stating your type of membership (Student
/Womens club/expert) requested to :-

1) Mr. Prashant Suravajhala :- prash from bioclues.org
2) Ms. harshada Wadkar - harshada007 from gmail.com

The membership will be very nominal and is currently being reviewed
and finalised by the core committee @bioclues.org. Nevertheless, we
invite all interested to send us a mail with the details.

Hope to hear from you all soon. Do pass on this message to your
interested colleagues and friends too.

Regards,
Jitesh Dundas
+91-9561527190