[Cell-biology] Synchronization of ES cells using flow cytometry for ChIP analysis

Sébastien Vigneau via cellbiol%40net.bio.net (by sebastien.vigneau from gmail.com)
Tue May 18 20:20:09 EST 2010

Hi,

Has anyone tried to sort mouse ES cells at a specific period of the
cell-cycle (e.g. early to mid S-phase, or G2/M) using flow cytometry (or any
other method) and subsequently perform ChIP? If yes, could you indicate me a
protocol or article dealing with this issue? I would like to know if this is
a reasonable experiment to do, particularly due to the large number of cells
required for ChIP and the fast cycling of ES cells.

Thank you for your help!

Sébastien