3'untranslated regions of chlamy genes

A428ENDE at HASARA11.SARA.NL A428ENDE at HASARA11.SARA.NL
Fri Jan 14 11:44:56 EST 1994

In article <2gmjf3$4du at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>
"" <unknown at dl.ac.uk> writes:

>1) How big, on average, are 3'untranslated regions of chlamy genes?
>What's the largest (or smallest) known either in chlamy or elsewhere?

Last year I wrote a computerprogram which draw intron/exons from every chlamy g
ene in the library. I don't know how to distribute this drawings (they are in
WPG-format but can be translated to CGM, PICT etc.). I'll look up the data on
how long the 3' prime part is on average. I'll post this later on.

>3) Also, has anyone made a catalogue of chlamy genes and their sequences
>(nuclear, chloroplastic and mitochondrial; transcribed, untranscribed,
>translated and untranslated; etc., etc.)?

This is answered by Elizabeth Harris.
Henk van de Kamer
CHLAMY at SARA.NL