QUICK Human gene therapy survey
Neil Anthony Armstrong
u9348425 at wumpus.cc.uow.edu.au
Mon May 30 22:50:18 EST 1994
I would appreciate it very much if you could take the time out
to fill in this short questionare.
Please answer with a Y - for yes, and a N - for no.
1) If it were possible would you want to take a genetic test to tell you what
disesaes you had a genetic disposition to.
2) If you/your spouse were pregnant, would you want the unborn child tested for
3) Do you disagree with gene therapy on religious grounds.
If yes, what religion?
4) Do you think germ line gene therapy is acceptable?
5) Do you think that gene therapy is a tool for eugenics?
6) Should gene therapy be open to public debate as to wether it is implemented
or should it be scientifically determined by risk assessment.
More information about the Chlamy