library list

Elizabeth Harris chlamy at ACPUB.DUKE.EDU
Tue Apr 11 12:23:17 EST 1995

The Chlamydomonas Genetics Center often gets requests for cDNA or genomic
libraries.  Because of staff limitations, we can't maintain these
ourselves, but I offered some time back to compile a list of people who
would be willing to send them to others.  The response was modest, but we
did put a short list on the gopher server.  Prompted by another such
request, I'm asking again.  If you'd rather not be listed publically, but
would still consider sending out your library occasionally, I'm willing to
act as a mediator behind the scenes and forward a request now and then from
someone in your same geographic area.

I'd like the following information:

your name and e-mail address
type of library
strain and conditions from which prepared - e.g. 137c gametes, etc.
reference to its successful use, if any
whether you're willing for this information to be posted on the gopher server

Thanks!

Elizabeth Harris
chlamy at acpub.duke.edu