recent sequences

Elizabeth Harris chlamy at ACPUB.DUKE.EDU
Thu Apr 13 12:51:01 EST 1995

The following sequences have recently appeared on GenBank:

Chlamydomonas

LOCUS       CREHRGP1      498 bp ss-mRNA            PLN       06-MAR-1995
DEFINITION  C.reinhardtii hydroxyproline-rich glycoprotein (HRGP MG1) mRNA, 3'
            end.
ACCESSION   M58496

LOCUS       CREHRGP2      831 bp ss-mRNA            PLN       10-MAR-1995
DEFINITION  C.reinhardtii hydroxyproline-rich glycoprotein (HRGP MG2) mRNA,
            partial cds.
ACCESSION   M58497

LOCUS       CRU09190     1895 bp    DNA             PLN       14-MAR-1995
DEFINITION  Chlamydomonas reinhardtii CcsA (ccsA) gene, chloroplast gene
            encoding chloroplast protein, complete cds.
ACCESSION   U09190

LOCUS       CRU19484     1012 bp    mRNA            PLN       01-APR-1995
DEFINITION  Chlamydomonas reinhardtii 11 kDa outer arm dynein light chain mRNA,
            complete cds.
ACCESSION   U19484

LOCUS       CRU19490      683 bp    mRNA            PLN       02-APR-1995
DEFINITION  Chlamydomonas reinhardtii 8 kDa outer arm dynein light chain mRNA,
            complete cds.
ACCESSION   U19490

LOCUS       CRRBCS1      2369 bp    DNA             PLN       03-APR-1995
DEFINITION  Chlamydomonas reinhardtii nuclear gene rbcS1 for ribulose
            biphosphate carboxylase/oxygenase small subunit (EC 4.1.1.39).
ACCESSION   X04471

LOCUS       CRPSAF       1227 bp    RNA             PLN       23-FEB-1995
DEFINITION  C.reinhardtii mRNA for 17 kd P21 protein of photosystem I.
ACCESSION   X13495

LOCUS       CRPSAE        579 bp    RNA             PLN       23-FEB-1995
DEFINITION  C.reinhardhii mRNA for 8.1 kd P30 protein of photosystem I.
ACCESSION   X13496

LOCUS       CROEE1       1714 bp    RNA             PLN       23-FEB-1995
DEFINITION  C.reinhardtii psb1 mRNA for OEE1 protein of photosystem II
            (oxygen-evolving enhancer protein).
ACCESSION   X13826

LOCUS       CROEE3       1542 bp    RNA             PLN       23-FEB-1995
DEFINITION  C.reinhardtii psb3 mRNA for OEE3 protein of photosystem II
            (oxygen-evolving protein).
ACCESSION   X13832

LOCUS       CRPSAH        816 bp    RNA             PLN       23-FEB-1995
DEFINITION  C.reinhardhii psaH mRNA for 11 kD subunit of photosystem I
            (polypeptide 28).
ACCESSION   X15164

LOCUS       CRPSAG        582 bp    RNA             PLN       23-FEB-1995
DEFINITION  C.reinhardhii psaG mRNA for 10 kD subunit of photosystem I
            (polypeptide 35).
ACCESSION   X15165

LOCUS       CRPSAK        659 bp    RNA             PLN       23-FEB-1995
DEFINITION  C.reihardhii psaK mRNA for 8.4 kD subunit of photosystem I
            (polypeptide 37).
ACCESSION   X15166

LOCUS       CRASR        2489 bp    RNA             PLN       27-MAR-1995
DEFINITION  Chlamydomonas reinhardtii AS mRNA for arylsulfatase.
ACCESSION   X16180

LOCUS       CRPERAS      3111 bp    RNA             PLN       23-MAR-1995
DEFINITION  Chlamydomonas mRNA for periplasmic arylsulfatase.
ACCESSION   X52304

LOCUS       CHCRPSBK      610 bp    DNA             PLN       27-MAR-1995
DEFINITION  Chloroplast C. reinhardtii psbK gene for 4kD K protein.
ACCESSION   X53413

LOCUS       CRALD        3676 bp    DNA             PLN       04-APR-1995
DEFINITION  C.reinhardtii ald gene.
ACCESSION   X85495

LOCUS       CRIDA4P28    2922 bp    DNA             PLN       02-FEB-1995
DEFINITION  C.reinhardtii of ida4 gene for p28 (light chain of axonemal inner
            dynein arms).
ACCESSION   Z48059

Dunaliella

LOCUS       DUNCAB       1041 bp ss-mRNA            PLN       06-MAR-1995
DEFINITION  D.tertiolecta 28.5-kDa LHCII apoprotein mRNA, complete cds.
ACCESSION   M60049 M35860

Gonium

LOCUS       GPU23534      645 bp    DNA             PLN       11-APR-1995
DEFINITION  Gonium pectorale UTEX2570 internal transcribed spacer region ITS I,
            5.8S ribosomal RNA gene, and ITS II, complete sequence.
ACCESSION   U23534

Pandorina

LOCUS       PMU23530      665 bp    DNA             PLN       11-APR-1995
DEFINITION  Pandorina morum Bl-I-2B internal transcribed spacer region ITS I,
            5.8S ribosomal RNA gene, and ITS II, complete sequence.
ACCESSION   U23530

LOCUS       PMU23531      657 bp    DNA             PLN       11-APR-1995
DEFINITION  Pandorina morum UTEX2332 internal transcribed spacer region ITS I,
            5.8S ribosomal RNA gene, and ITS II, complete sequence.
ACCESSION   U23531

LOCUS       PMU23532      634 bp    DNA             PLN       11-APR-1995
DEFINITION  Pandorina morum Io-72-2B internal transcribed spacer region ITS I,
            5.8S ribosomal RNA gene, and ITS II, complete sequence.
ACCESSION   U23532

LOCUS       PMU23533      675 bp    DNA             PLN       11-APR-1995
DEFINITION  Pandorina morum UTEX865 internal transcribed spacer region ITS I,
            5.8S ribosomal RNA gene, and ITS II, complete sequence.
ACCESSION   U23533