ancient history - 1983 Chlamy meeting

Ursula Goodenough ursula at BIODEC.WUSTL.EDU
Mon Apr 17 16:08:59 EST 1995

It will indeed be a thrill if I'm the first to respond because everyone
who knows me has long concluded that I'm the most disorganized being
imaginable.  But yes I have a copy of the agenda, titles, etc..  Can't
say I have an attendance list but in those days just about everyone who
attended got to speak.  Just counted 25 names so maybe this isn't what
you want, but if it is I'll be glad to fax it.  Love, Ursula