DNA and RNA extractions

"Cherry Steffen ", BIO steffen at CHUMA.CAS.USF.EDU
Wed Feb 22 11:37:43 EST 1995

A while ago there was a method sent somewhere over the network for
extracting both RNA and DNA from Chlamy.  I have part of the protocol,
but can't find the complete one.  Could someone please send me this
protocol or let me know where and when this was sent so that I can
retrieve it.  I'm not even sure it was on the chlamy network.  I would
appreciate any help.  Or, if you just have a good protocol for DNA and/or
RNA extraction, that would be great also.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Cherry Steffen
University of South Florida